Frequently Asked Questions
Campers may check-in as early as 8:45am. Anyone arriving before this time will be charge the price of Before Care. The parent or guardian must accompany the camper to the registration desk and sign each camper in daily. Only approved guardians will be able to sign out a camper with a valid ID.
Our medication policy is primarily established to accommodate the administration of medications commonly prescribed by physicians for the treatment of short term illnesses and must abide by the following regulations:
- Keep all medication in the original container with prescription and direction label attached.
- Label the medication with the camper’s name, name of medication, dosage amount and time(s) of administration.
- Hand all medication to the camp manager or the front desk. The medication will be kept in the camp office and administered at the appropriate time(s). Medication that may need to be administered to your child instantly will be kept with their lead camp counselor.
- Medication is not allowed to be kept in campers backpacks or lunch bags.
- Medication will be returned each Friday at the end of the week.
All campers should bring a non-perishable lunch and beverage to camp daily unless you have purchased the lunch package upon signing up for OAC Summer Camp. *We are Nut Free, so lunches need to be nut free.
Parents should indicate all allergies/medication/medical conditions that we should be aware of during the registration process. Please call the camp phone number with any questions.
No, your child will not need any money for camp.
We have a strict policy at our camps that all children must be potty trained in order to attend. If there is an accident at camp, it will be immediately addressed with the child’s parent or guardian.
We encourage kids to come dressed in their bathing suit b/c the first thing they do is swim. Your campers should wear clothing appropriate for active play and for the weather.
Participants who cancel 24 hours prior to the start of the day may submit a camp credit voucher request, which is subject to a processing fee. All camp credit vouchers will be $50-$100 less per week depending on the camp. This is a non-refundable cancellation fee.
You may also transfer camps. Camp transfers are accepted based on availability. There will be a $10/camp fee for camp transfers.
The major items that your child should bring is a water bottle, spray sunscreen (if applicable – see sunscreen policy for more details), sneakers and a lunch if a meal package was not purchased.
If you are late to pick up your child from After Care, you will be charged an additional $10/hour. After care runs until 5pm.
When you are registering your camper, you will come to a page where you can choose to add on Before or After Care and Lunch Packages. If you would like to add additional services after registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org.